"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139

This is not a "work" blog. In fact, it is simply a little taste from our family photo album...

Fun times and happy moments... Simple pictures from every day life in Wales and beyond.

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 26, 2009

He Goes Before You...

When I (Steph) left our home in Wales and headed to Hong Kong, my heart felt all mixed up with anticipation, excitement and fear! I have traveled much in my life... but very, very little travel has been done alone! What an opportunity... and yet leaving home was hard and headed into a new country alone was a bit intimidating, to say the least! But, God went before me and made my path smooth! Thank you, Lord.



When I arrived in Hong Kong... I was tired and it all felt like a big blur (just like these pictures taken with my cell phone). This was a good way to start a week of prayer--- to rely on Him to get you through an unfamiliar airport! :) But, I have a good Father that promises to go with me, go before me and follow behind me! He did. My teammate (Caryn) and I met up in Hong Kong International airport (she flew in from the States) and we headed out about an hour to the conference location. It was such a joy to work together with Caryn... good crash course in team life and work!



This week we were the intercessory team for an ongoing training process for leaders. This training will take place via 1 week residentials over three years. What a trip! I simply couldn't have asked for anything more...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails