"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139

This is not a "work" blog. In fact, it is simply a little taste from our family photo album...

Fun times and happy moments... Simple pictures from every day life in Wales and beyond.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can he be 8 years old?!!


Our sweet boy is eight years old!!!!




Mommy and Sam share a team celebration of our March birthdays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly. He's gorgeous. And big! And 8!

And your hair is so dark. And I can't tell you and your daughter apart.

Mark and I were watching the Oscars the other night (I don't know why. There was cheap pizza involved.)and Mark earnestly declared, "Man, Is it me? Or does George Clooney looks JUST like Dave Stewart?"

Um. Yeah. We've only been saying it for like...15 years.

Stephanie said...

Yes... I am no longer a blonde--- that stage is long time passed!
And yes, Dave and George have a bit in common... that salt n pepper (or more salt these days) look!
Thanks for sending me a pix of you and Mark, too--- you are lovely as ever!
I can't believe I am old enough to have an 11 year old and a 8 year old... I still feel 25.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails